Counseling and Therapy
- ADHD and training attentional, emotional regulation, and relaxation skills in children
- PTSD and recovery from abuse, combat, and trauma
- Anxiety and panic, and building positive coping in teens
- Depression and developing self-compassion, self-acceptance.
- Parenting and communication skills
- Relationships and personal happiness
- Self exploration and dreamwork
- Spiritual emergency or spiritual distress, including grief, loss or question of Faith, anomalous experience, religious persecution, and forgiveness
My orientation as a holistic psychologist marries the best of humanistic psychology with that of natural medicine. I recognize our physiological and psychological interconnectedness, well documented by psychoneuroimmunology. The modes of healing that I use are primordial, generally relying on supporting the bodies own natural healing responses. I teach lifelong skills which reduce stress and anxiety, build self-esteem and positive coping, and instill confidence, joy, and resilience.